Thursday 30 September 2010

Magical Diary

... the new GL stuff in RenPy causes all kinds of funhorrible bugs, and development lately has been mostly tied up in effects that work in software but not in GL, and work in GL but not in software, and work on decent computers but are horrifically broken on the outdated Win2K box I use for baseline tests...

So while I have written some plot in recent weeks (I'm embroiled in Student Council Election subplots) things haven't moved forward as much as they otherwise might.



But at least some individual spells are now learnable.

1 comment:

Lexington Alexander said...

I gave up on Renpy because I couldn't get it to work for me. The script was just too picky.

...or maybe I just suck at Python?

Anyway, I'm using Visionaire Studio now, but it has its own problems.